//ArtBox Singapore..First time for us!//

Pink Himalaya Ice-cream for pink lady

Always love our girlie chats


Enjoying her sausage with Rossetti

Flamingo Peek-a-boo

Badge making @ Fable castle 

Originally yours

Careful! (Trick eye) 



A joy to spend my time with..as always.

Spending time with this precious is always a pleasure. The much raved about ArtBox last year wasn't a pleasant experience for many people with the many comments stated via media BUT this year, with three times the size was definitely a different experience! I didn't go last year..looking at pictures posted online wasn't something I want to be a part of, BUT this year with the extra time I have on hand as the boys wanted to do boys stuff we headed down to the ArtBox and I am glad I went with my precious girl enjoying my time. :) Thereafter spending our uninterrupted time exploring spaces around marina is simply a blast :)

Good first time exposure for me personally, varieties of food displayed (though prices might be slightly steep in general but understandable due to rental spaces to be factored in). Am surprised Hannah enjoyed herself as well, looking at the different food presented as well as the little stalls selling artsy stuff. I really do enjoy soaking in the atmosphere of young people taking bold steps to sell their brands, food, with laughter seen and watching the exchanges people had lining up to receive their food and stuff purchased somehow brings a weird sense of warmth in my heart.

Though tiny spaces seen everywhere in individual stall-holders, yet many polite exchanges despite the heat makes me proud of all the young and old who did their best to make another's day an amazing one. Indeed we have the power to lift up another's day simply by smiling and being gracious.

Sitting at our little chillax corner gives me sometime to reflect on the set up behind this whole ArtBox as I look around, the people who made this place seemingly pretty with lights and amazing graffiti on container boxes, the many manpower needed to set up by bringing in chairs and tables and many installations, the coordination of the whole process who to do what to make this space experience as best as possible deserve many many pats on each back as well as a very big thank you! :) With all the not very positive comments last year yet this year each strived their best to make this space a worthwhile time for all who came deserve praises! I pray each stall will get to earn back their rental fee as well as profits rolling in plus many forms of encouragement in hearts simply in taking bold steps and never be afraid to take bigger steps!
Dreams can come true in different forms, different age and different seasons in our lives.

Would I return again? Yes definately if people I love ask me to go with them, just so we could share a certain part of memory and experiences together in our hearts and mind. I've gleaned from this experience upon reflection, its not just about what you do, it's more about who goes with you in your journey in life. "Two is defintely better than one."
 Most importantly, love simply changes everything you see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing Mid-Thirties!

//One on one attention//

//You ain't heavy, jump now//

//We don't always get it right, and it's ok//

Never underestimate a child

//Special sharing in school//

Invisible line between positive and negative

//Father's Day Tribute-Superheroes don't wear capes//

//Connect//

//Celebrate Women//