//Girl's Date//

                                                   

The Art Ground Installation 

Heart to heart chat over baby chino

Enjoying the sun and be happy


I am made to be free
Sometimes we should learn to chill like a child

My ever strong climber


Suitable installations for toddlers too!

It's free and its fun! :) 

So we started our weekends planning our day with the boys so excited to want to watch Avengers Movie while our little babe at home ask if she could do some girlie things together instead of watching Avengers. There we proceed to have our Boys Day and Girls Date of cause with the approval of our man in the house . Boys watched the much raved about Avengers and we went on our way to do stuff, as she said, "Mummy its girl's date!"
Decided upon The Art Ground, located at 90 Goodman Arts Centre, with the new installations to check out and the space which Hannah has yet to explore and I've promised her I will bring her when they is a chance to. I've brought my whole school of hundred over kids for a field trip which spread across two days to The Art Ground, everyone loved the environment, heart behind what they do and yes, I've got a friend who was a part of this amazing work whom I am so proud of her and the amazing team. 
There's just so many workshops on weekends, so if you are looking for somewhere to go, this might just make your day right! 
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this little girl, watching her run around happily, climbing up and down, persistent in doing some stunts and trying to make friends within the space. The best part is our precious heart to heart chats we enjoyed over a cup of baby chino that looks so cute.

Watching her from afar is a form of self-care for me, as I sipped the cup of coffee, the occasion glances she took to make sure I saw the attempts she took in climbing and as I smiled back it gave her more attempts to do so. What warms my heart today is to see Hannah dragging a movable bean bag to a child who was crying and ran off with a smile. Words unspoken yet her actions reflected her care for the crying child, asking her not to cry and this will make you feel better. The child looked at the bean bag and stopped, and indeed everyone has the power to lift up another person's heart! This gave me the chance to exchange conversations with the parent and mummies always have many common topics to chat about! 

This is my way of enjoying little things in life today, exploring spaces with my girl, heart to heart chats over baby chino and drinking a cup of coffee watching my child being happy and free, blessing another's child heart by giving what she thought will help that little heart. 

And I've learnt how to sit back, relax and do not feel bad to replenish self-care by drinking a cup of coffee or two. :) 

Thanks to my hubs giving us space as ladies to do girlie stuff together while you bond with our son. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing Mid-Thirties!

//You ain't heavy, jump now//

//We don't always get it right, and it's ok//

//Special sharing in school//

Invisible line between positive and negative

//Celebrate Women//

//Father's Day Tribute-Superheroes don't wear capes//

//Connect//

//One on one attention//

Never underestimate a child